Weekend & Weekly Rates Available
- ***All availability checks and reservations must be made via the web***
- NO reservations are taken over the telephone, to avoid double bookings
- NO Smoking, NO Pets
- Air Conditioned Luxury Rooms
- King Beds, Queen Beds, Satellite TV
- Kitchenettes, In-Room Coffee
- Free WI-FI Available
- Check-In time 3pm
- CALL BEFORE 8:00pm PST to
arrange late check-in
About Buffalo Run Inn
The Buffalo Run Inn is conveniently located at the Western entrance to the North Cascades National Park across the road from the Skagit River.
This historic 1889 old growth cedar roadhouse was a frequent watering hole for the gold miners, mountain men, lumberjacks and mule trains traveling up the Skagit River into the North Cascade mountains. Today it is a luxurious bed and breakfast with the famous Buffalo Run Restaurant across the streetFeel Free to give us a call for general information only.
No Reservations or Availability over the phone.
***** ***** *****
Buffalo Run Inn
60117 State Route 20
PO Box 133
Marblemount, WA 98267
Phone: 360.873.2103 Fax: 360.873.4078
Email: Email Buffalo Run